Have you heard of a woman who said she did not want to buy any more handbags because she had enough of them? Probably not. In fact, the love women have for handbags has been the principal reason for the popularity and success of many of the famous fashion brands of the world. Below are some of those famous fashion brands that have made a name for themselves through designer handbags!
• Chanel bags Melbourne – Chanel is a name well-known to any fashion lover. Founded in 1909 by the famous French fashion designer Coco Chanel, the Chanel fashion brand is connected with haute couture, dresses, perfumes, luxury goods, jewellery, etc. – not just designer handbags. In the field of designer handbags, the Chanel brand holds a much esteemed position: saying that every designer handbag lover possesses at least one Chanel handbag is by no means an overstatement.
• LV bags – another very popular French brand, Louis Vuitton (or also known by its shortened version LV) was founded earlier than the Chanel fashion brand, back in 1854. Since then, it has been one of the leading global fashion houses, ranking as the most popular fashion brand in the six years between 2006 and 2012. Among its vast range of fashion products are sunglasses, shoes, handbags, clothes, jewellery, etc. It also has a line of books under its name. Louis Vuitton handbags are especially popular in Japan, where till the recent past they almost monopolized the market of designer handbags. Furthermore, the world’s most expensive handbag – at nearly 26 billion dollars – is of the Louis Vuitton brand! Luxury at its finest.
• Michael Kors bags – Moving onto the American brands is the Michael Kors brand: this has a very recent history (and yet, a very rapid journey to global popularity), as it was founded just about three decades back, in 1981. Its founder, Michael Kors, is a very well-known fashion designer in the field of fashion. The Michael Kors brand is invested in products for both sexes – its products include clothes, handbags, jewellery, accessories, footwear and perfumes.
• Coach bags – Another American fashion brand, the Coach brand was founded back in 1941, hence is also one of the more recent fashion brands to appear on the designer handbags market. It primarily involves with manufacturing bags for both sexes, but recently, it has also launched lines of footwear, perfumes, etc.
• Prada – moving onto Italian fashion house names, one comes across the name of Prada. Founded back in 1913 by Mario Prada, the fashion brand of Prada primarily involved itself with leather goods such as handbags at first; however nowadays it also produces clothes and perfumes in addition to leather handbags and footwear.